1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

zone of relevance board

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lol85, Jul 31, 2007.

1. lol85

lol85 New commenter

Hi all I am doing my planning and the framework mentions a zone of relevanvce board. Can anyone explain what a zone of relevance board is? Does anyone have expereince of using one and could share their knolwledge of it?

Thanks

2. lol85

lol85 New commenter

Hi all I am doing my planning and the framework mentions a zone of relevanvce board. Can anyone explain what a zone of relevance board is? Does anyone have expereince of using one and could share their knolwledge of it?

Thanks

3. http://ws.embc.org.uk/workspaces/library/Leicester%20City...

Its basically three circles one inside another you have a series of words to describe a character for example and those that are most like character go in centre and those that are a bit less nex circle and those that are not really like the character in outer ring if that makes sense

sorry link is so huge

4. Link to board here....shows what bluerose has descibed.

5. I don't know which unit you're doing but in the new framework downloadable Y5 resources for unit 2 classic/narrative poetry (The Highwayman) there is a zone of relevance board (in various formats)and various zone of relevance activities.

6. The bulleseye target board at www.fieryideas.com is an Interactive Whiteboard Version, you can download a free version.

Still haven't developed it further as I didn't know whether it was worth it. Let me know if you like it.

7. Sarah Warren

Sarah Warren Occasional commenter

Love the bullseye target board - must have missed that one before!

Thanks

8. that sounds fantastic-how can I access this from Australia?