1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ziggy our rescue dog

Discussion in 'Personal' started by PlymouthMaid, Jul 13, 2014.

1. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Some of you may remember me posting a year ago to say that I had lost my cocker spaniel Marley suddenly and then a few weeks later to show you my new fur boy, Ziggy. Well just here to report that Zig settled in so well and so quickly but even now his true character is still coming out. He will now play with other dogs whereas when we acquired him he was pretty anti-social, He has found his voice too and often expresses his excitement or opinion with some interesting noises. Oddly he shares so many funny traits with his predecessor that is as if the spirit of Marley lives on. He is a very happy dog and still enjoys visiting the ladies in the rescue when we buy his food. He has also realised that he adores swimming and has spent hours in the river this Summer.We see the occasional sign of his previous not so happy life. He is more a ladies dog than a man's and sometimes flinches if a man moves too quickly near him. He is still a bit crazy around sunbeams and flies and does not like to be parted form his ball for more than a few seconds. Not sure that will ever change.

2. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Pretty dog!

3. primarycat

primarycat Star commenter

He is gorgeous!

4. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

He really is gorgeous looking isn't he!

5. Aw! Definitely a dog having fun.