1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Zeffirelli does not have a Stststutter, Stopwatch!

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by gillipig, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Dear Stopwatch, we was pulled! Cairo rules ok! BFG, Alpha and FP any comments?

2. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

P-please, call me st-st st- stopwatch.
    Hence my threads asking for people just to merely list the schools in their countries without comment and see how long it took to get them pulled.
    TES should have a more common sense approach.

3. stopwatch

Just realised my thread '... and now for schools in Dubai' which literally just listed the schools in Dubai and had n othing else...... has been pulled.

4. What was pulled? I missed it, I think.

5. stopwatch

I was playing Devil's advocate and had put on a thread which listed about 8 Dubai Schools, but said nothing else about them, just to see how long it lasted. It took about 8 hours before it disappeared.
    There was a similar one put on listing Cairo schools which suffered the same fate.
    Hence my thread suggesting alternative ways of dealing with deleting threads - which TES have chosen not to respond to.