1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

zamzar removes youtube conversion tool

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Andrew Jeffrey, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

My guess is that you had better do so pretty quickly, as they too may get 'leant on' soon.

2. www.keepvid.com

3. Free youtube downloader. Excellent. Converts any files on your pc too.
    http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-75219434.html

4. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I tried realplay, but couldn't get the hang of it, so then I tried aTube Catcher which was also recommended on the other thread. I found it the quickest and easiest of the various programmes that I've tried and would definitely recommend it.
    I agree that it's worth downloading as much as possible while we still can. I was thinking of doing this anyway as the internet is sometimes down at school, but made a start last night after reading about the problem with zamzar.
    I've made a folder for English clips, another for maths ones, and ones for each of our topics. I've come across quite a few clips that I've used in the past, but had forgotten about. So it will be handy to have them all in one place so that I don't forget them again.

5. jenhet

jenhet New commenter

Probably being thick, but I searched before I posted and didn't find the other thread. Could someone please point me to it?
    I've tried so many other solutions but nothing worked, so zamzar was a brilliant fiind! (brushes away a tear)
    Many thanks
    Jen