1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Z visa documents help

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by aferguson_design, Nov 20, 2018.

  1. february31st

    february31st Established commenter

    If you are bringing your children with you a birth certificate will be required to prove your relationship to the children and to register your children at school. If your spouse will be on a dependents visa you will need a marriage certificat to prove you are legally married.

    You should ask the school if they need to be notarized and authenticated.
  2. edmundstavros

    edmundstavros New commenter

    Ok thanks - we are not married, don't have children, and are both going to be on a working visa. So hopefully birth certificates aren't necessary? They weren't in the list we were given, so I just had a little panic!
  3. february31st

    february31st Established commenter

    I would still bring your birth certificates with you to china.
    loislane1 likes this.
  4. loislane1

    loislane1 New commenter

    No my child’s birth certificates and my marriage as my qualifications are in my maiden name.

Share This Page