1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Yr4-Literacy-Stories with historical Setting

Discussion in 'Primary' started by *Faye-Marie*, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Please could I get a copy too - I am also doing the Tudors in year 4. Thanks so much.

anusieczka@msn.com

2. You're probably fed up of this comment... but please could I have a copy of the Tudor literacy plans too? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you (hopefully)
    lisa_raby@hotmail.com

3. i know youve had over 100 messages now so if you fed up of emailing i understand but please could i have a copy of the planning related to tudors

4. moonshine79

moonshine79 New commenter

5. Hi been trying to do this for ages and getting nowhere. Going to have to start with the poetry unit and then going to tackle it. If anyone has the tudor plan please, please, could you email it me...

My address is kimberly_woodhead@yahoo.co.uk

6. aloha

aloha New commenter

Could i be bandwagon jumper ans ask for a look at the plans too-am struggling with this!
    Thanks
    aloha

info@haresoflondon.com

7. Help!!

I have just moved up to year 4 and trying to sort out my literacy planning linked to historical stories. But I just don't know where to start. I would be grateful for ant advice / planning ideas. Thanks

woodh2@hotmail.co.uk

8. can i also have a copy of the planning please! I am also struggling with this unit! I am basing mine on the Romans!

sophiecrteff@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

9. Hiya, I'm an NQT year 4 teacher in Manchetser about to start the Stories with Historical Settings Unit this Wednesday. Could do with linking it into the Ancient Greeks as well as that's our topic this term. I know I've left it really late but if anyone has any good ideas or texts to link into Ancient Greeks that would be great.
    Also if any of you can get hold of The Butterfly Lion by Michael Morpurgo then the following link (page 30) might be useful to take care of say the 3rd and final week of this unit.

http://www.bgfl.org/index.cfm?s=1&m=2527&p=1920,view_reso...

Thanks in advance
    x

10. Please could we also have a copy of the Y4 Historical settings/ Tudors planning asap?? - would be extreeeeemely grateful!
    Many Thanks

11. Please, please could I ask for a copy also - would really appreciate it!!
    Thanks lots

12. If anyone reads this please can you email me a copy of the plans, or save in the resources section,
    Thanks
    rachel.davison@orange.net :)

13. I know this thread has been going for a while but would really appreciate it if someone can send me a copy of the Tudor plans as well as a link to the question fans.

dayo_ajayi@hotmail.com

14. Hello there,

I'd be so grateful if someone could send me a copy of these 'historical settings/tudors plans and resources....

:)

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Steve