1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Yr 5 Optional SATs 1998 mark scheme wanted please?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Varsani79, May 14, 2008.

1. Hi Katie

Just wondered if anyone had emailed you regarding the optional SATS papers Mark scheme for Year 5 1998. AS i am also looking for it.

Please can you let me know.

Thanks

Sheetal

2. No. Although I m currently investigating a CD-ROM called Testbase, or something, which has all past op SATs and mark schemes on them?

3. Testbase has all the SATs, optional SATs and mark schemes inc. level thresholds on the CDs. There are v. useful. Each year it is updated with latest SATs and optionals every three years. You pay an initial fee and then an update fee each year (update £30 per subject)
    HTH

4. Does anyone have a copy of the mark scheme? Can't get to testbase!! I only need the reading mark scheme

5. Marshall

Marshall Occasional commenter

Order it from the QCDA orderline - it's free and will be there within 2 days.
    Then - keep it safe and guard it with your life! We have lost several over the years!
    [​IMG]

6. Marshall

Marshall Occasional commenter

Sorry - didn't read the post correctly :(
    I meant the 2006 scheme.