1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Ktee

Ktee New commenter

2. Hi, please could I also have a copy. Thanks

3. miss detention

miss detention New commenter

Wow!

I think it may be a better idea for us all to help each other instead of letting cherry blossom do all the work. She must be knackered by now!

So can someone who already has a copy please kindly send it to me, if you don't mind....

noscrubzok@hotmail.com

Thanks all.

4. Wonderwoman1

Wonderwoman1 New commenter

5. jlo

jlo New commenter

This thread was started over a year ago. It's unlikely cherryblossom is going to start emailing all over again.
    There is a good set of resources on teachit english site which you will all find if you put Kensuke's kingdom into google.

6. Our school saw the production last year in Notts. It was fab. We are gutted its not on again this year!

7. andycw

andycw New commenter

Hi don't suppose i could have a copy of the Kensuke'e Kindom folder?

In return I will post a pack provided by a Birmingham theatre company. I found it a few mins ago and it looks quite useful.

Many thanks
    Andy

8. andycw

andycw New commenter

9. andycw

andycw New commenter

10. andycw

andycw New commenter

can anyone send me the folder? Please!

11. Could anyone who has the infamous Kesuke's Kingdom booklet please send me a copy? I am a trainee, about to do my final teaching practice ! Any other info would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

sarahlegslawson@hotmail.com

12. I have downloaded the booklet from teach it
    I am happy to forward it on to anyone who emails me
    barley343@yahoo.co.uk

13. Hi,

have just found the link...sorry to be sooo cheeky, but I'm in Year 6 too and would love any stuff of Kensuke's Kingdom too please. Thanks

mv4d@hotmail.com

14. Hi everyone,

Could anyone who has this booklet everyone is trying to get hold of please send me a copy, would be eternally grateful!

Thanks