1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Ooops! Hadn't read all the thread - now noticed that someone else has already suggested this - sorry!

2. Ooops! Hadn't read all the thread - now noticed that someone else has already suggested this - sorry!

3. Thanks for the website suggestion. Just had a look - will be useful. Cherryblossom please could I have a copy of the booklet as well. Thank you jrharrison2006@hotmail.co.uk

4. Cherryblossom, could you please email me a copy of your booklet. I'm an nqt about to teach this unit and would like some strating points. lisadorritt@hotmail.com

thanx

5. Cherryblossom

Sorry you are having to be so busy e-mailing, but if you get chance......me too!!

ftlady@hotmail.com

Many thanks

6. Cherryblossom, sorry to be a giant pain, but could I have a copy of your booklet too please. Let me know if you need anything.

jennyded@hotmail.com

7. Please could I have a copy of the resource booklet if I am not too late! Thanks you are a star
    sue_metcalf@hotmail.com

8. Sorry to jump on bandwagon, but was just looking at this text and wondered if I could be cheeky and ask for a copy of your resources.

Thanks in advance.

yasdast@hotmail.com

9. Hi Cherryblossom. I have just got my first teaching post (in yr 6) and would love to see your kensuke resource if that's ok- a bit scared about what the work will b like in yr 6 u c! thanks

N0034002@ntu.ac.uk

10. tpt

tpt

Hi cherryblossom - can I have a copy too of your resource book. Thanks

11. Am I too late - would be really interested to see the resources too...
    zborley@wsgfl.org.uk
    Thanks!!

12. Ezzie

Ezzie Occasional commenter

13. Wonderwoman1

Wonderwoman1 New commenter

Cherryblossom, I know I am a bit late in the day. I kept hoping you might put a copy in the TES Resource Bank! I would love to have a copy if you are not too fed up in sending it. Please send a copy to wonderwomanJen@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you very much, I would be very grateful.