1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. could i too... i loe this book...or maybe you could upload it to save all the emails?

mine is tes_help@hotmail.co.uk

2. Have just found this thread. Any feedback from anyone on the resource booklet? Am new to Y6 and considering KK as a text, anyone able to send me a copy?

steph_nicholls@ntlworld.com

Much appreciated,

strawberryblond

3. Sorry to jump on the wagon. Could I have the booklet too.

Many thanks
    fefekent@aol.com

4. gleneagles

gleneagles New commenter

5. I asked in post 118 but nobody has sent me a copy :eek:(

Starting to plan my own now after finishing the book yesterday!

Michelle

6. Cherryblossom
    could i please have a copy of Kensuke resources. sorry to bother you. Many thanks.
    Naybob tarsethall@aol.com

7. Cherryblossom
    Could I please have a copy of Kensuke resources. I would really appreciate it! Many thanks.
    jelford@blueyonder.co.uk

8. reddevil

reddevil Occasional commenter

9. Wonderwoman1

Wonderwoman1 New commenter

Cherryblossom. Why not download to TES Resources. Just let everyone know what search terms to use to find it.

10. Wonderwoman1

Wonderwoman1 New commenter

11. (Poor Cherry Blossom!!!! )

I love teaching this unit. It lends itself to becoming a cross-curricular topic. We did map work / islands and co-ordinates. Messge in a Bottle, The Police was the music we used in PE for a dance. Healthy food and all that stuff - PSHE (to say nothing of Stranger Danger...)

Then lots on food chains, water cycle etc.

Newspaper articles, diary...etc...etc. One child wrote to Michael Morpurgo and got a reply too.

12. Cherryblossom, please could i beg a copy.
    Thanks in anticipation.

benthebun@aol.com

13. Hi cherryblossom

please could i have a copy of your resources please? It looks like your very much inundated !

christian_park@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Christian :)

14. Hey Cherry Blossom...you've guessed it - could you email me the resources too please? Would be very grateful....

Thank you in advance
    xx