1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Hi Cherry Blossom - could I be a pain and ask for a copy of your transition unit booklet (Kensuke's Kingdom)
    tom@hurley123.wanadoo.co.uk
    Thanks

2. Sorry, but could I also ask for a copy of your Kensuke's Kingdom booklet? I'm a student teacher in year 6 and am about to start this transition unit so any help would be very gratefully received!

mcmahonclaire@hotmail.com

3. PLEASE could I have a copy of the Kensuke's Kingdom resources. Thank you.

My address is: vreddi@optusnet.com.au

4. brfcsc

brfcsc New commenter

Please could I have a copy of this resource. If anybody who has recieved this could pass it on I would be grateful.
    Thanks in advance
    brfcsc@hotmail.co.uk

5. Posted this request earlier but realise now nothing arrived.If anybody has recieved this could they pass it on please,I would be very grateful.
    Thank you.
    allist5@aol.com

6. Hi,
    Sorry to jump on the bandwagon as well but i'd really appreciate it if someone could email this to me:
    tipsybabe@hotmail.com

Many thanks

7. Hi,

Just wonderings if Cherryblossom or anyone can send me a copy of the unit of work. I would greatly appreciate it.

Jessica_Mason@yahoo.com

8. if anyone is feeling generous I would really appreciate a copy, please ! atolmanx@gmail.com

9. I read the book with my class... then we watched Castaway with tom hanks... compared the two outlining the differences and similartites... wrote letters to the author and posted them as well as having an optional evening to the play...
    the class all cried at the end of the book and we really enjoyed reading it.

I had fun with the book too, its a good one! lots of interesting vocabulary in it!

10. i dont have the plans on this computer... try to use the book as a starting point... what would u take with u on a dessert island etc.

11. Hi awesome web page (the digital brian one). Cherry, please could I have a copy of the planning:
    alipuk1979@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks in advance

12. Hope it's not too late, but a copy of your booklet would be fab. I'm trying to link Kensuke's Kingdom, The Tempest and my own made up geography/ environmental science topic based on the documentary Blue Planet! Think I may have bitten of more...

PS Anyone used maths y6/7 units? I was observed by LEA teaching the 3p 5p lesson- needless to say LEA not impressed! What do you think?

helenwoodsy@hotmail.com

13. Think I may have missed the boat a bit here, but if anyone would be fantastic and wonderful enough to email me a copy of the Kensuke's Kingdom booklet, I would really appreciate it!

Looks like you're onto one there Cheeryblossom!

Thanks

RachyJane1@excite.com

14. I know this is really cheeky but if you have a spare few moments please could you e-mail a copy to me.
    Thanks
    karen_delaney@hotmail.com