1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Cherry, please could I also have a copy of your Kensuke resources. Many thanks.

benthebun@aol.com

2. fab208

fab208 New commenter

3. Hi

sorry to jump on the bandwagon but any chance I could also get a copy of the booklet howr953@aol.com

Many thanks!

4. Cherry,
    Please can I have a copy, I've been pulling my hair out over this unit!!! We are due to begin it next week so I'd really appreciate it.
    angela.lowry@gmail.com

5. Hi cherry blossom, i am currently working on the transition unit on Kensuke Kingdom. And are wondering if you would be able to send me the booklet you've made!! Thank you very much its greatly appreciated! My email is Tarapeel@aol.com

6. enjoyteach

enjoyteach New commenter

7. Cherry blossom, Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I will be working on the transition unit on Kensuke Kingdom next week.
    Could you possibly send me the booklet you've made!!
    Thanks

email
    davenhelen@talk21.com

8. Hello Cherryblossom! I would love a copy of this booklet too please, if I'm not too late. Or could anyone save cb a job and forward me theirs?
    Thank you in antici...............pation xx

cradigad@msn.com

9. Hello Cherryblossom

Can I join the queue for the booklet too please or likewise can someone kindly forward me a copy.

Everlastingly grateful!xx
    bunjyjump@msn.com

10. Alena

Alena New commenter

I love this book and am doing it with year 6 as a book study at the end of the year, could I please ask for a copy of your booklet too Cherryblossom?

My e-mail is: alenarousell8@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

Alena.

11. I have just come from a planning meeting 9mid-SATs) and I have been charged with finding some goodstuff to do with Kensuke.... could I have a copy of your planning etc. too please?
    Please shout up if you need any resources or pointing at good websites.
    My address...m.hannon@ntlworld.com

Thanks
    Mike

12. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

would just like to say that the Birmingham Stage Company's production of Kensuke's Kingdom which has been mentioned on this thread already is absolutely excellent, and very well worth the effort of trying to catch it, preferably with pupils but even without!
    If it comes within travelling distance of you do try to see it - wonderful acting too for any drama teachers!

13. Have only just really noticed this thread now that SATs are finally over. Can i please reuqest anything that has been sent out to others. Thanks

natsplat_20@hotmail.com

14. Pls can I have a copy of your resource booklet of Kensuke's kingsom as i have to teach it as well. Thanks
    cmestather@hotmail.com