1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Thanks, Cherryblossom - you're a star!

2. Hi cherryb
    May I have a copy of your notes please. I have some of the teachit stuff but would appreciate any more that you have, post-sats ta
    kmclood@yahoo.co.uk

3. hopefully you got mail!!

4. jlo

jlo New commenter

Me too please if your not totally sick of e.mailing.
    Thanks

jolower@aol.com

5. jlo

jlo New commenter

pretty please...

6. sorry wasnt online yesterday , you should have mail now though

7. Would it be possible for you to send me a copt of your teaching activities for Kensuke's Kingdom. I am student teacher doing my first teaching practice with a mixed year class of 5 & 6. Any resources would be gratefully recieved.

Thank you
    Danangmike@aol.com

8. Hi Cherryblossom, I'm starting a three week supply stint in a yr5/6 class and have been told to plan what I like regarding literacy. I love Kensuke's Kingdom and would love to pinch some of your teaching activities.
    Thanks
    Fizzer
    c.m.young@btinternet.com

9. hello , ive just sent a huge email to everyone. solrry if ive missed you previously. its quite hard to keep up!
    I am hoping to take another look at the kensuke stuff soon and will let you know if i have anything else to share.

10. Thanks cherryblossom, just got your email. The journal looks great particularly like the role play stuff.
    Thanks again
    Fizzer

11. Hi RossA
    Just visited your blog site - wow! what a load of great stuff.
    I would be very interested to see your planning on Kensuke's Kingdom if you would be so kind as to post it on the ptuk site.
    Thanks
    Fizzer