1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Cherryblossom if you don't manage to add to the resource bank, would it also be possible for me to have a copy of your Kensuke's Kingdom work. Thanks. The play is also on in Newcastle in June if anyone is interested. It seems to be doing the rounds of the UK by the sounds of it so many teachers will be using the book this term.

LORRAINEWELSH20@aol.com

2. hiya! Could I have a copy too (unless it's on resource bank bit?)

NixKB@hotmail.com

My class think this is a fab book! SO thanks, thanks, thanks!

3. Could i please have a copy too. We are reading this in class at the moment and are nearly finished - i would love some ideas for what they can do with it.

nicolacray@tiscali.co.uk

4. you should all have mail, checkout teachit for some really good stuff too

5. Thank you very much Cherryblossom
    :)

6. Please can you send another copy to:

Rebhead1@aol.com

Let me know if there is any resource you would like in exchange.

Thanks

7. I'd love a copy too! I love this book and would welcome some ideas to do something different than usual!

sherbet001@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks...

8. Sorry to be a pain but any chance of another Y6 teacher having a copy? It would be great as I plan to do the transition unit after half term. Thanks
    liz@paps2.demon.co.uk

9. I used an extract for flashbakcs and diaries - I think it came from 50 Literacy ideas for less able learners. We also tied it into a visit to the theatre and compared etc.

10. imc

imc

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I'd be really appreciative if you could send me a copy too thanks: imcjannet@blueyonder.co.uk

11. you should all have mail

12. JD1970

JD1970 New commenter

Thanks - that stuff looks really good.

13. Cherryblossom I have the transition unit, but would appreciate the extrs that you have. Thanks.
    roshman@blueyonder.co.uk

14. Thank you so much for the word doc - full of really useful bits and pieces!

15. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

16. Cherryblossom,

Please could I have a copy? I was listed earlier but I guess that you lost track with everyone saying me too!

Many thanks,

sarahleaman17@hotmail.com

17. could i possibly have a copy as well please?

18. Thank you very much it looks really uesful.