1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. amjam

amjam New commenter

2. Interactive CD ROM produced by Scholastic in their new electronic Read and Respond series.
    Retails for £30 but I've seen some on Ebay at a cheaper price.

3. is there any chance, that after all this time, you still feel up to forwarding your plans ? Thanks so much. jo.clarke@talk21.com

4. Hi, this chain was startedAGES ago!! but just wondered if anyone still had the plans / or any ideas / advice for Kensuke's Kingdom?! I'm a student and will be teaching it over the next couple of weeks... Thanks for any help! kt6382@hotmail.com

5. hendo2015

hendo2015 New commenter

If its not too cheeky, this sounds like it would be <u>really</u> useful for me!
    Would you mind sending a copy?
    markwbooth@gmail.com Thanks so much in advance!

6. any chance the Kensuke's Kingdom material could be passed on??
    gm8ty@hotmail.com

Thanks

7. Hi cherryblossom can I get a copy as well please, moving to year 6 in sept and need as many resources as I can get.
    Thanks
    fluffsterfluffster@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi would you possibly send me a copy of your booklet PLEASE. [​IMG]

Really appreciate it.

9. Hi CherryBlossom
    Please could you send me the kensuke's kingdom booklet.
    Thank you,

jadiebabe1@hotmail.com

10. Hello Cherry Blossom ,

I was wondering if it would be possible if I could be sent a copy of the booklet too.. It would be much appreciated.
    My address is rachy8@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

11. HI Cherryblossom

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have a copy of your materials on Kensuke's Kingdom. Im just new to teaching this year and have to do a 6 week novel study and I am struggling with ideas. I would appreciate your help as I am struggling to find materials for this. Thanks. My email is traceyjr@hotmail.co.uk
    :D

12. I'd love a copy too [​IMG]

email_kell@yahoo.com.au

13. I realise you're probably getting fed up emailing your booklet but I would love a copy if you have the time to send it.
    Many thanks Cherryfield

taylor157@ntlworld.com

14. Hi Cherryblossom
    I too would love a copy as I am moving from Year 1 to Year 6 and we have a class set of this novel so I suppose I should use it!!

my email is

phil-sara@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks

15. HI

I see you did the booklet some time ago, however if you have a copy of kensuke's kingdom booklet I would love a copy - doing it with my year 6 next week.
    Thanks
    aliye46@hotmail.com