1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

yr 5/6 Kensuke's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squiggly1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. I have sent to some of you as I have resources but cannot upload as they are not mine just some I found over the years.
    China Panda

2. I'm sorry to add to the list but please could I also have a copy. I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you in advance.
    rlmyers@hotmail.co.uk

3. rachelplatt

rachelplatt New commenter

4. CherryBlossom
    ANY CHANCE OF mailing me the Kensuke resources...i know you've been unindated with requests dating back to last year! The resources sound great.
    Many thanks.
    nk.hudson@hotmail.co.uk

5. Hi - its prob way too late but could I possibly have a copy of Kensuke's kingdom resources: clennon@wsgfl.org.uk

6. Hi Cherry Blossom - I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if I could also have a copy of your booklet as I will be teaching Kensuke's Kingdom later on in the year. Thanx
    naureen8@hotmail.com

7. cra13

cra13 New commenter

8. Could someone please send me this resource?

I abandoned Kensuke's Kingdom last year as I didn't find the DfES units any good.

Thank you!

charliechalk08@yahoo.co.uk

9. Hi, I'd really appreciate it if I could have a copy as I will be doing this after half term.
    naureen8@hotmail.com

Thank you

10. frances05

frances05 New commenter

11. punkiest.monkey

punkiest.monkey New commenter

Hi cherryblossom!
    I know this was originally posted a long time ago so bit of a long shot but I would be very grateful if I could take a peak at your resources!
    Thanks!

punkiest.monkey @hotmail.com

12. Just wondering if I could please have a copy of the Kensuke's Kingdom files as well?

Thank you!

jlhunt117@hotmail.co.uk

13. Could i have a copy to? Or Perhaps you could upload into resource bank save you keep e-mailing them?

14. can i be really rude, but anybody have cherry's original resources?

pretty please!!

Maling tong @ hotmail. com (without the spaces!)

thanks in advance!!

15. Cheeryblossom
    Sorry, can I also get a copy of yout booklet?
    Thanking you in advance - I love the book!

ronanrourke15@hotmail.com