1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Yr 12 Wolsey lesson

Discussion in 'History' started by hbellis9383, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Morning
    I'm a GTP student and one of my first full lessons is to be on the rise of Wolsey and his background. Any ideas what to do - i was thinking about a sources exercise looking at reasons and different intereptations of how he did it, who he angered etc. I have osme sources in the edexcel text book, but i could do with some others and a good way to start the lesson, any thoughts? Its a grammar school by the way so it can be quite high level.

thanks
    Hayley

2. Morning
    I'm a GTP student and one of my first full lessons is to be on the rise of Wolsey and his background. Any ideas what to do - i was thinking about a sources exercise looking at reasons and different intereptations of how he did it, who he angered etc. I have osme sources in the edexcel text book, but i could do with some others and a good way to start the lesson, any thoughts? Its a grammar school by the way so it can be quite high level.

thanks
    Hayley

3. There's good worksheet on this on activehistory.co.uk.

4. loulabelle888

loulabelle888 New commenter

The old Dawson textbook "The Tudor Century" has a good lot of sources about Wolsey if you have a copy.