1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

YR 10 ( 20mins teach for interview )

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by anna41, Jul 9, 2012.

1. EEK ! please help ! I am an NQT who has just heard back from a school at very short notice they phoned today
    I did'nt think I'd even get an interview so I have nothing prepared and I have a 20 mins teacher example critical studies for yr 10 students in two days time.
    I thought about some drawing exercises continous line ?
    What would you like to see,I don't want to use any I C T /whiteboard etc as I was so nervous at my last interview I don't think I came across well with the white board glaring behind me.
    Thanks

2. EEK ! please help ! I am an NQT who has just heard back from a school at very short notice they phoned today
    I did'nt think I'd even get an interview so I have nothing prepared and I have a 20 mins teacher example critical studies for yr 10 students in two days time.
    I thought about some drawing exercises continous line ?
    What would you like to see,I don't want to use any I C T /whiteboard etc as I was so nervous at my last interview I don't think I came across well with the white board glaring behind me.
    Thanks