1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Youtube URL for Preview Video - Not Working

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by FeedYourBrain-WithScience, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Anyone else having issues getting the Youtube URL "Add" button for video previews to work? Worked fine when I uploaded things a few weeks ago, but today, it's doing a whole lot of NOTHING when I paste a shareable URL to a video preview, and click "add".

Thanks!

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @FeedYourBrain-WithScience,

Are you still having problems with this issue? If so, please can you let Customer Services know by emailing help@tes.com so that my colleagues can alert the relevant team.

Thank you.

3. **SOLVED**

Was doing some problem solving for support this morning, and realized that I could still add Youtube URLs for my older video previews....just not the latest one that I made.

The URL that Youtube gave me worked fine...I could paste it into a browser bar, and it would take me to the correct video, and it would play.

On a hunch, I deleted the preview from Youtube, and re-upped it, which created a new URL for the video...and presto, I can now add it to a resource via the Youtube preview button just fine.

Odd

4. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

5. cleigh1991

cleigh1991 New commenter

Youtube is not working. I have tried to upload many URL but none are showing up.

6. YOUTUBE URLs not working

i have been trying to upload YouTube URLS into my Tes Blendspace lesson, but it's not working as it used to.
    If I try enter the link it just says no results found, and if I search up the title it comes up with an error.
    Any idea of what is going on?

Attached Files:

7. mcleow

mcleow New commenter

How should we go about this ya?

8. Even I face the same issue. When I try to upload directly using the YouTube Resource or if try to copy paste the link from the YouTube it shows an “Error Message”. Please help.

9. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Thank you for raising this issue. Please email our Customer Services team on help@tes.com and they will do their best to assist you.