1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

youtube groups

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by angelface, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi there, I have been looking at matryoshkadoll's youtube site.
    Those who know me know I'm a bit of a technophobe! I wouldn't have a clue where to start!
    If it's ok, if I make some suggestions, then they could be added...if that's ok with matryoshka?
    [​IMG]

2. Hi there, I have been looking at matryoshkadoll's youtube site.
    Those who know me know I'm a bit of a technophobe! I wouldn't have a clue where to start!
    If it's ok, if I make some suggestions, then they could be added...if that's ok with matryoshka?
    [​IMG]

3. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

That sounds fine. I figured that now that your tube aren't running groups any more, there are at least a few of us with youtube accounts. You could add comments here or directly on my channel page. I'm sure we could all benefit greatly. As long as it doesn't take too much technical work! I'm not that brilliant with computers either! I have just changed the channel page to green with a jpg picture in the background of water lillies but have had to repeat the pattern because I don't know how to stretch the picture. Any comments people could make would be useful obviously! I still need to learn more than a thing or two! But if we all try to link up with each other, eg subscribers or friends, then we will always have some great videos at our fingertips! Plus the best think about it all is that it is FREE!!! Can't be bad...

4. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

I have just added a link on my resources here on TES to the you tube page! It will take around an hour to load unless it is copied and pasted from here. Link once again is www.youtube.com/user/matryoshkadoll I am looking forward to sharing with all of you!!

xx