1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your worst nightmare scenario

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dominant_tonic, Mar 22, 2013.

1. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

No, I don't think you did. Your example set the tone you intended. Mine followed suit. But you know how it is on here: you can set the ball rolling but you never know the twists and turns that may follow.
    And well done for starting a few threads with a view to lightening up things a little!

2. My worst nightmare wasn't realised (thank God - a lot of prayers were said) and I was given the all-clear after the tests. Phew.

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

My worst would be suddenly unable to carry out life...........no allotment, no garden and stuck in a hospital or house!

4. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

My worst personal scenario would be to be homeless. Like some others have said, I do have endless reruns of nightmare scenarios in my head usually involving plane crashes when family are travelling or something happening to my daughters when they are out alone. I was never like this until I became a mother 25 years ago.

5. Penny, I'm so pleased to hear your news. Wonderful! :)
    The relief must be immense.