1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your views on exclusion?

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by hknowler, Aug 5, 2019.

1. hknowler

hknowler New commenter

Calling all colleagues with senior leadership experience in mainstream secondary settings!

I am working on a project at the University of Exeter on senior leaders' views on exclusion and off rolling and would like to invite you to talk part.

There are two aspects to the project - one is an online questionnaire and here we would like to hear your thoughts on the exclusion/off rolling debate. Taking part doesn't mean you have necessarily been involved in exclusion or off rolling, we just want to know what you think about it.

https://exeter.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/off-rolling-2019-ex

The second part of the project is taking part in an interview (either in person or telephone/skype) and if you would be interested in taking part in a confidential interview around issues related to school exclusion and off rolling please contact me and I can send you our interview schedule.

Read more about the team and project here and thanks in advance for your help!
    blogs.exeter.ac.uk/offrollingproject/

Best Wishes
    Helen Knowler