1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your plans for tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by modelmaker, Mar 31, 2015.

1. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

It's a bit limited for me since I only have the dog and cat to play tricks on. You wouldn't want to go there if you tried to make a fool out of my sweetheart. The trouble is, there isn't that much you can do with dogs and cats other than getting them excited that their breakfast is coming and swapping their bowls over, is there?

I miss the days when I worked and could use April 1st to have fun with my colleagues. Possibly the most successful occasion was when I went out to get a sandwich and on my return told a female colleague I had just seen Chris de Burgh. She was so excited and wanted to rush off to meet him herself, so when she she asked where I'd seen him I pointed to another employee who's name was Chris who was filing the burrs off some parts I'd asked him to make. (this is known in industry as deburring)

Anyway, what will you be up to and do you have any better suggestions how I might fool our dog and cat?

2. Lalad

Lalad Star commenter

Cling film over their bowls? Mirror in the doorway?[​IMG]

I am determined to clear out the piles of paperwork in my sitting room but it is SO difficult! Keep finding worksheets, lesson templates, information from courses etc that I want to bin but then think maybe I will need them again. Primary is worse for this because of all the different subjects - virtually anything could be re-used.

It's taken me all morning so far!