1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your Opinion on the Phonics Screening Check is needed!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by melliecake, May 23, 2012.

1. To all Primary School teachers,

I have to deliver a presentation soon as part of my ITT and have had a brainwave to get real teachers' views. I do not have the time to get into a school carry this out so thought I would try getting some opinions on here!

If you have a spare minute, please could you answer the following question:-

Are you for or against the new phonics screening check?

It would be helpful if you could explain you're answer but any answer will be great.
    Please answer for, against or both (please DO explain if you choose the latter).

Thanks in advance!

2. To all Primary School teachers,

I have to deliver a presentation soon as part of my ITT and have had a brainwave to get real teachers' views. I do not have the time to get into a school carry this out so thought I would try getting some opinions on here!

If you have a spare minute, please could you answer the following question:-

Are you for or against the new phonics screening check?

It would be helpful if you could explain you're answer but any answer will be great.
    Please answer for, against or both (please DO explain if you choose the latter).

Thanks in advance!