1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your focus for 10 minute KS3/4 E-safety Assembly?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by thequillguy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. thequillguy

thequillguy New commenter

Hello all,

Having searched the forums, I have found many useful materials for delivering an assembly on e-safety. What would be very useful, though, is to hear what focus people would have if they were to deliver an e-safety assembly in 10 minutes?

Needless to say I'm using video footage from the CEOP website. I think, though, that something shocking/memorable would effective/necessary to make a difference. Any considerations that you think I should have? Much appreciate your time and thoughts.

2. thequillguy

Hello all,

Having searched the forums, I have found many useful materials for delivering an assembly on e-safety. What would be very useful, though, is to hear what focus people would have if they were to deliver an e-safety assembly in 10 minutes?

Needless to say I'm using video footage from the CEOP website. I think, though, that something shocking/memorable would effective/necessary to make a difference. Any considerations that you think I should have? Much appreciate your time and thoughts.

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

You could do a bluetooth search when they enter and check how many have unsecured phones. Always causes a bit of a shock that.[​IMG]

4. thequillguy

haha! Superb! Don't know what I'd need to do this, but this is certainly on the right lines. Any more shocks up your sleeve?