1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Your favourite Y4 maths investigations...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dowager_countess, May 5, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I'm currently looking at 'filling the gaps' on APP as the assessment data goes off in about 5/6 weeks. I have a lot of space on the Using and Applying and Reasoning side of things. I would like to do a few investigations where I can see the children really use their own initiative and make their own decisions and then explain them.

I'm not too worried about the actual subject of the investigations, can anyone recommend ones that they always do that are successful? Any ideas welcomed, thank you.

2. Hi all,

I'm currently looking at 'filling the gaps' on APP as the assessment data goes off in about 5/6 weeks. I have a lot of space on the Using and Applying and Reasoning side of things. I would like to do a few investigations where I can see the children really use their own initiative and make their own decisions and then explain them.

I'm not too worried about the actual subject of the investigations, can anyone recommend ones that they always do that are successful? Any ideas welcomed, thank you.