1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

You'll like this ... but not a lot!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mrs Mo, Aug 3, 2011.

1. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Oh, you couldn't make it up!
    I do feel bad for having a giggle at the story, but then I've never liked Paul Daniels or his queery wee wife.
    I wouldn't wish him harm though, don't get me wrong!

2. nikkib_1986

nikkib_1986 New commenter

Is it wrong that this made me laugh...a lot! [​IMG]

3. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

What makes it more amusing [​IMG] is that he'd complained it wasn't thrown hard enough the first time!

4. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

That Sooty has always been a bit of a terror on the quiet. My husband once interviewed him for local TV and was squirted in the eye with a water pistol for his trouble. At the time my children were very small, and daddy getting squirted in the eye by Sooty was their favourite video clip for quite some time. [​IMG]

5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Oh deary me. I bet Paul Daniels was well pizzed off.

6. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a333073/paul-daniels-responds-to-sooty-pizza-clash-i-am-not-in-hospital.html

7. sorry that should have been a hyperlink. Just shows you how old the 'news' is though seeing as it happened over a month ago. Obviously a slow day for the reporter lol