1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

You are the wind beneath my sheets..

Discussion in 'Personal' started by magic surf bus, Apr 12, 2012.

1. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Which less than endearing qualities about your partner would you secretly miss if they were to go away for good?

For my part, if Mrs MSB was to have the sense to leave me for George Clooney I'd secretly miss her infuriating tendency to fill cupboards to the point where the doors won't shut properly.

Any other suggestions?

2. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

The way he mimes when describing recipes and cooking. But don't tell him I said that!

3. cinnamonsquare

Oh, and with reference to the thread title - I wouldn't miss that. And saying, "I thought it was going to be silent," does not make it ok.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Silent but deadly! [​IMG]
    Cutting his toe nails - just hate the sound! No logic to it really - it isn't any different to anyone else [​IMG]

5. His ability to walk into a newly cleaned, pristinely tidy house - and get changed, throwing his work clothes onto the floor.

6. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Waking me up with a very loud "ssshhhhhhh!!!" when I'm snoring.
    I really hate being woken up. Y'know - i wouldn't miss that at all.

7. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Mr Belle has an infuriating habit (no, a first class degree with honours) of stating the bleeding obvious. Drives me nuts. Such as, when the alarm goes off telling me it's time to get up.
    He also answers me with a question eg:
    Me 'We've run out of milk'
    Mr Belle 'Have we?'
    Me 'I've fed the dogs'
    Mr Belle 'Have you?'
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [​IMG]

8. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

I think you are all missing the point though. MSB has asked us which infuriating habits we would secretly miss. So far I have come up with none.

9. BelleDuJour

Well I'd miss Mr Belle (and all his infuriating habits!)

10. None. Not one. All his habits are infuriating. [​IMG]

11. cinnamonsquare

I meant that with my first post. That's pretty much the only habit that I may possibly miss though.

12. BelleDuJour

PFFFTTTT.............................[​IMG]