1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year Two Maths Scheme recommendations

Discussion in 'Primary' started by colette77, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Hi

I am moving from Year 6 to Year 2 and was wondering if anyone could recommend a maths scheme or a few resources to glean lesson planning and worksheets from? I've previously used Maths on Target by Stephen Pearce but this doesn't seem to exist in paperback for Year 2. Any recommendations would be much obliged as my school has few resources except 100 framework lessons which I'm not a massive fan of.

Regards

2. Hi we have used the old unit plans all year with good results for our year two assessments :) I can forward you some of our planning if you want to have a look at it...

3. Moisy

Moisy New commenter

Hi there,
    I am in the same position as the poster and I was wondering if I could possibly have a look at your plans?
    Thanks in advance
    moira.croskell@talktalk.net

4. Abacus iplanner is amazing if you can get your school to invest...

5. Copies of planning has been sent to those who left email addresses [​IMG]

6. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Hiya, any chance that I could have a look at some too. This is my first year in y2. Thank you

Julietmancey@yahoo.co.uk