1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year one timetable

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Cookies, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi,Hope someone can help please. Would someone be willing to share their year 1 timetable? New to year one and just wondering how people fit everything in, and whether people have some great ways of organising their week. Hope someone can help??? xx

2. Hi,Hope someone can help please. Would someone be willing to share their year 1 timetable? New to year one and just wondering how people fit everything in, and whether people have some great ways of organising their week. Hope someone can help??? xx

3. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

I'm not in Year 1 but Year 2, can share mine with you if you like.

4. If anyone could share with me that would be lovely ... am moving from 3/4 to 1/2 and am abit stumped.

Bebh

5. comenius

comenius New commenter

9.30 - 11.40 - English and maths groups run alongside each other. I do a 10 minute english input but no maths input. 1 group works on english at a time and 1 group on maths, the rest have free flow in areas of learning and outdoors.
    11.40-12.00 - phonics
    12.50-1.00 - mental maths, then handwriting
    1.00 - 2.45 - topic/PE/RE depending on the afternoon, again 2 groups working at a time whilst the rest have free flow. I have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons covering topic (science/art/dt/geog/history/ict), Friday is RE, Wednesday is PPA and the teacher does PE and music.
    2.45-3.00 - story and then home at 3.10
    I have no playtimes because the outdoor area is always available.