1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year of the Rabbit

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BillieJoeMacAllister, Feb 2, 2011.

1. The fire works have started. They're welcoming in the year of the rabbit round here. If you were born in 1951 (metal), 1963 (water), 1975 (wood), 1987 (fire), 1999 (earth) or 2011 (metal) then this is your year and you may want to invest in some red pants for the year, they'll bring you good fortune. I'm a wooden tiger, but would love to have been a water dragon, so I can now relax, in with the new! Happy Lunar New Year Tessers! Bobby x

2. Happy New Year!

Wooden tiger sounds good. Watch out for that volatile temper though!

Allegedly I'm a water rat. :)
    "Being born a Rat is nothing to be ashamed of. In China, the Rat is respected and considered a courageous,
    enterprising person. It is deemed an honor to be born in the Year of the Rat and it is considered a privilege
    to be associated with a Rat. Rats know exactly where to find solutions and can take care of themselves and
    others without problems. They use their instinctive sense of observation to help others in times of need and
    are among the most fit of all the Animal signs to survive most any situation."

3. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

Happy New Year to you all.
    I am an earth horse according to Mr Chinese Zodiac.
    But by far the most important things is that I have 3 days off for the New Year!
    Result!

4. I'm a metal gnu according to Marc Bolan.