1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 9 Optional Science SAT's 2010

Discussion in 'Science' started by Simon2009, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Just a request for assistance. I have been trying to buy copies of the above SAT's papers (1 & 2), but have had no luck. The QCDA told me that they don't keep copies of previous years' papers and advised me to contact local schools in case they have spare copies, unfortunately our school is in Bangkok and SAT's papers aren't so easy to come by.
    Is there anyone who has a digital copy of these papers? I'm assuming that if the QCDA don't mind paper copies being passed around then they won't mind if someone can send me a copy by email...
    Copies of the previous years are all over the internet, which soon became obvious to the students. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

2. Hi,
    Just a request for assistance. I have been trying to buy copies of the above SAT's papers (1 & 2), but have had no luck. The QCDA told me that they don't keep copies of previous years' papers and advised me to contact local schools in case they have spare copies, unfortunately our school is in Bangkok and SAT's papers aren't so easy to come by.
    Is there anyone who has a digital copy of these papers? I'm assuming that if the QCDA don't mind paper copies being passed around then they won't mind if someone can send me a copy by email...
    Copies of the previous years are all over the internet, which soon became obvious to the students. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers