1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 9 End of year tests

Discussion in 'Science' started by ComputerWizard, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hi,
    My school has decided to order in the optional tests for science and I have my test in May. I have my mock in a couple of weeks. The test will contain everything from year7 onwards and I am really stressed out as this was nearly 3 years ago, can you give any advice... practice questions.. Assessment resources you have? Thanks in advance!

2. Hi,
    My school has decided to order in the optional tests for science and I have my test in May. I have my mock in a couple of weeks. The test will contain everything from year7 onwards and I am really stressed out as this was nearly 3 years ago, can you give any advice... practice questions.. Assessment resources you have? Thanks in advance!

3. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

emaths.co.uk

You can download past papers (and markschemes) for maths, english and science.

4. I already use that website but thanks anyway..
    Do you have any QCA unit specific tests e.g. - 7A for cells
    I am aiming for a Level 7 so I need as many resources as I need!

5. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Check the stock cupboard. In there somewhere will be boxes of old SATs paper going back to 1992! If you can't afford to print then scan and project! Or does your school have test base? You can go in there, choose the topic and level you want and it will find you past questions that you can either print in Word or project.