1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 7 Introduction to History

Discussion in 'History' started by penyard52, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Could I also get a copy of your resources? My email is msrprescott@yahoo.com.au

Thank you!

2. I would be very appreciative of any resources as I am a one man department. Thanks! danielgschmidt@gmail.com.

3. Any chance I could have a copy? It would be much appreciated louise.preston12@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!

4. Louisepreston12@ yahoo.co.uk

Would help if I got it right!

5. Hello

Would it be possible for you to send me these resources please? Much apprecciated

lgape@barnwood-park.gloucs.sch.uk

6. Cassius82

Cassius82 New commenter

Hi Isabelm84, I don't know how many of the posts on this forum are from people with their begging bowl, but the ideas you included sound too interesting to ignore! If you could possibly share them I'd be very grateful too. My email add is claytoncharles82@hotmail.co.uk

Mayn thanks in advance :)

7. Hi

Please could you send them to me too! Thank you so much!

sooz88@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi,

I have teaching history to a very weak Yr 7 group. I would love a copy of your resources if that was possible. jason.perkins3@gmail.com

Thank you.

9. Hi Isabel,

I appreciate that you posted these comments a long time ago but would it be possible at all to ask for a copy of these very popular resources please? I've just started as a NQT and desperately trying to devise lessons for my new 1st years - this sounds like a fantastic idea and I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance, Kirsten

MissD.History@gmail.com

10. lianne78

lianne78 New commenter

Please can I jump on the bandwagon and ask that you send these to me too please? labram78@gmail.com. Thank you!

11. Hi Isabelm84,

I realise that you posted this idea for a year 7 introduction to history a long time ago, but I wondered if you still had the resources? I am starting my Schools Direct teacher training and think this is a really engaging introduction to chronology!

If you still have the resources would you be able to send them to me? It would be much appreciated!!! my email is maeve.quigley@twickenhamacademy.org.uk

12. I love this idea, please would it be possible to have a copy of the sow and resources. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Email is sbell28@me.com