1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Teachers - Revision - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missblack86, Feb 13, 2010.

1. gcsouth

gcsouth New commenter

Stuffed Crust please can I also have a copy! Looking for something different this year and may well have just have stumbled across it! Thanks!

g.m.cutter@ntlworld.com

2. stuffedcrust

stuffedcrust New commenter

3. Hi, sorry to be a pain but I am really beginning to panic now, would love to see what you have to share, have so many boys who can't budge away from Level 3! claireglitter@aol.com Thanks!

4. Glitter i've got some reading stuff if you want it

5. we have been doing booster since xmas and after covering all the text types. after easter we will whizz though the things they are still struggling with in maths then for lit we do themes - one is Marwell Mannor - basically a Whodunnit thing whcih they need to do all text types for - a recound of evnts, diary entry, wanted posters,police interview script, biogaphy of suspects and finally a police report. if time we extned to do a legend of the Mannr house and a letter from teh victim that turns up as later evidence.

6. i would love some too if poss!!!!!!!!!!

speedwychick@yahoo.com

many thanks!!!!!!!!!

7. Would love to see the task sheets please if you are not fed up by now![​IMG]

thanks
    chrisdowie@hotmail.co.uk

8. stuffedcrust

speedwaychick your ideas sounds ace! I'll swap your resources for my hoverbike stuff if you want it?! I'd love a copy of yours! resources@jembo.me.uk

9. Hello stuffedcrust. Really sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I have watched the clip and would love a copy of your task sheets.
    Many Thanks.
    Ellen

ellen.port@ntlworld.com

10. poet

poet New commenter

OOOH please... me too me too!!
    clumsypoet@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks muchly

11. Some great advice on here!
    Stuffedcrust - if you are still interested the Quick Fix comprehension book y6 is handy for sats reading practise, it makes chn aware of the types of questions, they generate their own etc, there are some good ideas.
    Would you mind if I had a copy of the Hoverbike tasksheets? I like the animation and am looking to spice up the revision for non-fiction texts. Thank you!
    kateb0406@googlemail.com
    PS - why not post up the resources then you don't have to keep emailing?

12. i'll get them all off the system at work and send themm. most are on active primary tho - do you have it?

13. stuffedcrust

Yes thank you speedwaychick!

14. Hello speedwaychick. I feel cheeky asking, your revision ideas sound great and I have activ-primary so I can have a look at the revision ideas? I am also using the quick fix y6 reading comprehension book and it seems to be working.
    Thank you
    lovellin@hotmail.com

15. angrypuppy

angrypuppy New commenter

hi if its not too late could i get a copy of your hoverbike resouces
    thank you!!

welsh.dragon@hotmail.co.uk

16. Hello... lovign the hovver bike!! If anyone would be so kind as to forward me the task sheets I would be very very grateful!

laura@hopley.me.uk

Thanks in advance xxx

17. Great ideas thanks. I love the animations idea!

18. And me please...

p.shaw@mac.com

Thanks