1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Teachers - Revision - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missblack86, Feb 13, 2010.

1. glitterdustgirl

glitterdustgirl New commenter

Any chance I could jump on the bandwagon for these resources too? Pretty please!!
    It is my first year teaching (and leading) Year 6 and am getting pretty worried by the little time we have left! All ideas are welcome!!
    Many thanks!
    glitterdustgirl@hotmail.com
    G
    xx

2. stuffedcrust

stuffedcrust New commenter

Thanks LyndaP! :0)

3. Could I have a set of the resources as well please stuffedcrust? I am also in Year 6 for the first time. I have now covered most of the units I wanted to get through and am starting the revision units after half term, using some of the Hamilton resources mixed with other things.
    Thanks
    fmath@sky.com

4. StuffedCrust, I would be very grateful for a copy as well please. I'm trying desperately hard to motivate a very unmotivated Year 6 class!

annivo@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance

5. I wonder if it would be possible to have a copy too? I would be very grateful. Just starting to panic a bit now!
    Thanks Casa
    casabrindi@hotmail.co.uk

6. stuffedcrust

7. Thanks stuffedcrust - these look great!

8. Thanks Stuffedcrust. I will now work them into my plans. Casa

9. Thanks, Stuffedcrust. They look great and I'm sure my class will love them.

10. Stuffedcrust - please could I get a copy too. I have just taken over a Y6 class in Jan from a teacher who has retired an did not really plan in the conventional way so I feel rather at sea with all this Y6 stuff. Thank you.
    ceh111179@hotmail.com

11. Stuffedcrust....I too have the SATs fear [​IMG] any chance I could get a copy also?
    princesschri@tiscali.co.uk
    Thank you in advance
    C x

12. Is there any chance anyone could send me a copy too? Am very stressed worrying about how to get my planning done at mo..hit a mental block trying to be exciting :)
    elainemeyrick@yahoo.co.uk

xxx

13. stuffedcrust

Sent! Hope they come in useful!

14. I hate doinf this but I have just watched the clip and the boys in my class would love that. I mainly have boys and I am really struggling to keep their interest at this very stressful time.
    lovellin@hotmail.com

Thank you x

15. Moisy

Moisy New commenter

What a fantastic resource-thanks for that stuffedcrust. Any chance I could see the tasks you have? Very much appreciated.
    M xx
    moira@xkell.freeserve.co.uk

16. stuffedcrust

The hoverbike idea was Jazzster's, II only put the task sheets together. Hope you all find them useful. I can't wait to get cracking on them with my class - we have A LOT of ground to make up :0(

17. Jazzster and Stuffed Crust these sound fab ideas to motivate my class - I try to give them things that are appealing as possible and I know using film works. I have used short story film clips from BFI, particularly the dangle one and the kids loved that last year, with fiction revision.

If possible could I have a copy of your task sheets - hate to ask but they sound fab!

itsamy4@hotmail.com

18. Hi could I possibly get a copy as well?
    I'm new to Y6 and they would be really useful.
    Thank you
    gab_2k@hotmail.com

19. StuffedCrust, I would be very grateful for a copy as well please. Im new to year 6 after 5 years in early years.
    Thanks
    jerseyhelen@gmail.com

20. stuffedcrust

Well, after one week off my kids seem to have forgotten everything I've ever taught them with regards to Literacy. Boo hiss! I've sent the hoverbike resources. Enjoy people!