1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Teacher Assessments! Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by foxymox, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Can anyone tell me the deadline for reporting end of Key Stage 2 teacher assessments and how to go about doing it? I'm new to Year 6 and scared to ask the head because I reckon she thinks I should have done it by now and she's being really tetchy this week!! No-one else in the school to ask! am desperate!!

2. Damned42

Damned42 New commenter

I think it was today.

3. Milgod

Milgod Established commenter

I think it is July 8th. Do you have to enter them onto the NCA tools website yourself?

I would just check with your head if they do it or you.

4. Milgod

Milgod Established commenter

5. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Friday 8th. Get your secretary to help....ours printed out the 'minimum subjects' spreadsheet for me to fill in by hand, then copied it on to the computer and sent it wherever...... You don't have to put in sublevels, and it doesn't take more than 15 mins max. Good luck!

6. Thanks so much everyone! :))

7. It was the 30th June for me? Not sure how there is a difference unless it's county based!

8. flickaz

flickaz New commenter

It's Friday. Did mine today. The worst bit was following all the instruction on how to open the correct files and links and where to send it etc. Was a team effort between me, the head and the secretary!

9. 30th June was the deadline for KS1 and EYFS. KS2 teacher assessments are always just after SATs come out so teachers have both sets of data available.