1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Science

Discussion in 'Primary' started by briggs1209, Aug 4, 2011.

1. briggs1209

briggs1209 New commenter

Hi,

A plea for some help from a Secondary teacher . I have been shipped out a few lessons a week to teach some Year 6 Science and want to get prepared. I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend a good resource that is available online (can't be paper as I am overseas) that they really enjoy. I already have access to brainpop.com and am thinking about buying some stuff from sigmascience

All good ideas are very gratefully welcomed. If anyone has some nice primary science dvds in electronic format PM me and maybe we could help each other out as I have a full set of 'Magic School bus' science programmes,

thanks

2. briggs1209

briggs1209 New commenter

Hi,

A plea for some help from a Secondary teacher . I have been shipped out a few lessons a week to teach some Year 6 Science and want to get prepared. I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend a good resource that is available online (can't be paper as I am overseas) that they really enjoy. I already have access to brainpop.com and am thinking about buying some stuff from sigmascience

All good ideas are very gratefully welcomed. If anyone has some nice primary science dvds in electronic format PM me and maybe we could help each other out as I have a full set of 'Magic School bus' science programmes,

thanks

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. briggs1209

briggs1209 New commenter

thanks for the links, they all look really good