1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Residential to London- where to stay!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Spugs21, May 11, 2011.

1. Spugs21

Spugs21 New commenter

That sounds good- although can't imagine it'll be that cheap! I'll look into it though- thanks!

2. Spugs21

Spugs21 New commenter

HI, does anyone else know anywhere suitable- I'm still struggling to get anywhere!

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Dulwich scout camp, cheap and cheerful and a 20 minute ride from Victoria-but books up early!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Can you contact some boarding schools to see if you can do a sleepover type thing? Or if you go early enough in Sept you can trash the newly cleaned place before the kids paying a fortune actually arrive.

5. Hi, I'm bringing my class to London in 3 weeks time. We fly into Gatwick and because we were offered a fantastic rate at a hotel near Gatwick, we've decided to stay there for all 5 nights and take the train in and out of London each day (Group Saver train tickets - off peak - to and from London with unlimited London travel is only 40 quid for 31 of us). The owner is also making us packed lunches each day and doing a buffet dinner for us for 2 nights when we arrive late. The name of the hotel is the Corner House Hotel: info@thecornerhouse.co.uk
    Hope this helps!