1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 - playscripts - I'm stuck!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by devonshire lass, Mar 16, 2008.

1. I have three days literacy to teach next week in my year 6 class. Obviously we are ploughing through revision ad I thought I would do a three day recap on playscripts, however I am having a complete mental block about it - does any one have any ideas/suggestions for good ways to revise this topic.

Any ideas gratefully received!

2. There is a past SAT persuasive playscript. I have linked it with The Giant's Necklace which was inspired by work that Juliateacher had done.
    How about: Playscript linked to your class novel; give the chn a pic of an argument and write a playscript for it;I have linked it also in RE with the discussion between Jesus and the Disciples in The Garden Of Gethsemane.
    Hope these are of some help.

3. Thank you I found this page really useful. I've been teaching for years and have a massive bank of resources but ideal to get quick resources to use in the class. [​IMG]