1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 national Literacy strategies

Discussion in 'Primary' started by farleybug, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Please could someone help me!
    I will be starting a new job in September working with a year 5/6 class. I have spent the last two years teaching year 3 in my NQT year and year 1 in my RQT year. I was able to dowload the year 5 units for literacy before school finished but when I returned to download the year 6 units as PDF's I couldn't get them from the archives. My school works on a rolling two year plan and this year it will be on the year 6 units.
    Help! I really need to get hold of the year 6 literacy units and the archives just direct me to 'page not found' when I click on the PDF dowloads.
    Could someone please help me find a way of downloading the units. Or mailing me them if you have a copy. You would really help me as I can't do all too much planning without them, especially as this is a new year group for me.
    Thank you!

2. Please could someone help me!
    I will be starting a new job in September working with a year 5/6 class. I have spent the last two years teaching year 3 in my NQT year and year 1 in my RQT year. I was able to dowload the year 5 units for literacy before school finished but when I returned to download the year 6 units as PDF's I couldn't get them from the archives. My school works on a rolling two year plan and this year it will be on the year 6 units.
    Help! I really need to get hold of the year 6 literacy units and the archives just direct me to 'page not found' when I click on the PDF dowloads.
    Could someone please help me find a way of downloading the units. Or mailing me them if you have a copy. You would really help me as I can't do all too much planning without them, especially as this is a new year group for me.
    Thank you!

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

4. Thank you so much! I tried to access thison TeachFind earlier and it didn't work but this link is working fine! Thank you :)

5. Tow very good links and excellent examples of planning. Thankk you very much, very useful!