1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 Literacy Planning Goodnight Mr Tom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ResourceCentre, Aug 28, 2007.

1. ResourceCentre

ResourceCentre New commenter

Hello!

Just wondered if anyone has any planning for Goodnight Mr Tom. Would like to do this and before I sit down and plan I wondered if anyone was willing to share. I would like to tie it into work on World War 2 if possible.

Many thanks
    Craig
    admin@primaryresourcecentre.co.uk

PS Anyone who can help out is more than welcome to choose a 2 free resources from my website!

2. ResourceCentre

Thank you to the 2 people who have sent some really great stuff. Anyone else?

3. Hey! Would you be able to send me any planning you have for this text. Sounds interesting! Many thanks. Here goes: dan_george13@hotmail.com

4. ResourceCentre

5. ResourceCentre

Wow those plans are amazing, as you say, would be great if they produced more plans.

Thanks, let me know if you would like anything from my website.

admin@primaryresourcecentre.co.uk

Craig

6. ResourceCentre

The above link doesn't seem to work, anyone guide me back to the correct link, wish I'd saved the files now!

Craig

7. ResourceCentre

Great thanks, wish they did more plans!

8. check out Hamilton Trust year 6 English. I think they are free to download.

9. Hi Craig,
    I was wondering if you still have the planning for Goodnight Mr Tom [​IMG] I would really appreciate any input.
    Thanks
    Komala
    komala_nayager@yahoo.com

10. Hello, I realise that this is an old conversation but I was looking to use this book with my class after half term and, if by any chance you still have it, I would really appreciate a copy of the planning you have. Thank you.

Email is glynn.jayne@yahoo.com

11. Hi There, I know it's a long shot! But would you stll have this planning? I would live a copy, I'm in my NQT year and can't find anything to help me plan for this book.

Email is : traceyakeane@yahoo.com