1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 6 leavers assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by voyager1701, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Help! I've been doing leavers assemblies for the last few years and this year i'm completely stuck with what to do.
    Over the last few years we have included themes like Dr Who, X Factor, Big Brother, the news, travelling back intime through each year in the school etc etc. This year however I think i'm burnt out of ideas. The children always think of some good ideas but there usually the same ideas as previous years or just too big scale to pull off intime. I had just thought of putting together a show based on a west end musical, but dont think my class have enough about them to pull that off either!
    This is my last Y6 leavers assembly as moving down to Y4 in sept, so I want it to go down with a bang! Was gonna try and incorporate video on a big screen with it, but as a loss as to ideas!

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated

2. Help! I've been doing leavers assemblies for the last few years and this year i'm completely stuck with what to do.
    Over the last few years we have included themes like Dr Who, X Factor, Big Brother, the news, travelling back intime through each year in the school etc etc. This year however I think i'm burnt out of ideas. The children always think of some good ideas but there usually the same ideas as previous years or just too big scale to pull off intime. I had just thought of putting together a show based on a west end musical, but dont think my class have enough about them to pull that off either!
    This is my last Y6 leavers assembly as moving down to Y4 in sept, so I want it to go down with a bang! Was gonna try and incorporate video on a big screen with it, but as a loss as to ideas!

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated

3. Check out previous messages on this site. Lots of great ideas.