1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5 Significant Authors

Discussion in 'English' started by 20336870, Feb 11, 2012.

1. 20336870

20336870 New commenter

Hi everyone,

In my topic this term we are focusing on Climate Change, Global Warming and Sustainability.

I was wondering if anyine has any ideas about how I can fit the Literaacy Units Significant Authors and also Classic and Narrative Poetry into this area. Does anyone have any ideas? Otherwise I was probably going to use Morpurgo, Butterfly Lion for the significant authors. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Really hit a dead end!

Thanks, J

2. 20336870

20336870 New commenter

Hi everyone,

In my topic this term we are focusing on Climate Change, Global Warming and Sustainability.

I was wondering if anyine has any ideas about how I can fit the Literaacy Units Significant Authors and also Classic and Narrative Poetry into this area. Does anyone have any ideas? Otherwise I was probably going to use Morpurgo, Butterfly Lion for the significant authors. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Really hit a dead end!

Thanks, J

3. we are on the right track the thing is the earth climate is changing regularly and very fast, I live in UK and what i find the winters are getting longer and more icy.