1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5 reading - Footprints in Space

Discussion in 'Primary' started by icclejen, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Hey, does anyone possibly have a copy of the answer booklet for children they could possibly send me or point me in the direction of a link???
    I have been searching high and low in school to no avail, we found a copy on a website (parents in touch) but it wasn't completely correct at all and had questions worded wrongly.
    I am more than willing to pay postage and for the cost of a script, we have the reading stimulus and answer scheme for all 2003 and 2006 if anyone needs anything in return for literacy and maths!!

Thanks!

2. Hey, does anyone possibly have a copy of the answer booklet for children they could possibly send me or point me in the direction of a link???
    I have been searching high and low in school to no avail, we found a copy on a website (parents in touch) but it wasn't completely correct at all and had questions worded wrongly.
    I am more than willing to pay postage and for the cost of a script, we have the reading stimulus and answer scheme for all 2003 and 2006 if anyone needs anything in return for literacy and maths!!

Thanks!

3. If you give me an email address, I will email you a copy that we use.

4. Thank you SO much, it's jellybaby6@hotmail.com
    Very mature email address I know!!

Thanks

5. Sent off. You should have a nice little present this morning. Hope it's what you needed!

[​IMG]

6. Hi,
    I'm searching for the answer booklet for the Footsteps in Space Y5 reading test too! I have looked everywhere and then came across your messages offering to email to icclejen. I would be very grateful if you could possibly email the answer booklet to me too as I have searched everywhere and came across nothing and my school has lost their copy. I need to hand in my levels for the children this Monday and am becoming desperate :-(

Really hope you can help and would VERY much appreciate it, please let me know as soon as you can either way.

Many thanks, Sally (sallyhibbs3@hotmail.com).

7. You don't happen to have the reading test analysis sheet for the Footprints in Space test? I need to analyse the assessment focuses for each question

8. Hey there
    Thanks so much everyone for all your responses, I have everything I need! Sorry I don't have the analysis you need through, sorry I can't help!

Thanks

9. Don't suppose you could email that too could you? Footprints in Space answer booklet - need the levels for the marks???
    It's jg7@fleckney.leics.sch.uk
    [​IMG]

10. planesick

planesick New commenter

hello, i have just seen this post - could you send me a copy of the answer booklet for footprints in space? i would really appreciate this. Thank you - you're a star x
    planesick@hotmail.com [​IMG]

11. Hope you guys can help me too... I am also looking for this answer booklet! Seem to have all materials but not booklet. Any chance you could send me a copy too? ellephiso@live.co.uk thanks. xx

12. If you are still looking at this thread could I have a copy too?
    helen_1980@me.com
    Many thanks!

13. sayedmiah

sayedmiah New commenter

Hi there, i really need the answer booklet and the marking scheme for 'footprints in space' yr5 reading test, i would very much appreciate it if anyone could send it to me to sayedmiah2003@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a million!

Regards
    Sayed

14. Hi, I also really need the answer booklet for 'Footprints in space'. I would really appreciate it if you could email it to me at the following address:
    jeffjeffersons@hotmail.com
    Thanks very much for your help,
    John Mason

15. Hi! I know I've just missed you by 2 days but I am also looking for the marking booklet for Footprints in Space - I have everything else! Would it be possible to email it to me too? keren@milanovic.net

16. Me too please, I would really appreciate the mark scheme for this too. thomaslp@tiscali.co.uk
    Thank you

17. Thankis for sending me all that, really appreciate it (having problems with my email and though I received yours I could not reply to say thanks).

18. No worries. Any time![​IMG]

19. Hi Murray - would be very grateful if you could also send me a copy of the mark scheme for Footprints in Space - search the internet in vain.
    Many thanks
    Jen
    jennifer.crew@btinternet.com

20. Hi, we are desperately trying to find our copy of the Footprints in Space mark scheme - seems to have disappeared.
    Please could you forward a copy.
    Thanks
    Carole
    carole2323@hotmail.com