1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5 QCA 2006 optional sats reading mark scheme 'changes'

Discussion in 'Primary' started by swanmouse, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hi,
    does anyone have an electronic copy of the year 5 qca reading markscheme/teachers handbook for the 2006 test 'changes?'
    Our copies seem to have all gone 'walkabout' in school and I have trawled the web for hours trying to find it. (you can find all the year 6 sats papers you want but not the qcas)
    My class have done the test but no markscheme! I would be really grateful if some kind soul out there could email me it if you have it.
    x
    ekuyateh@hotmail.com

2. I've got a few spares in my cupboard at school. I would be willing to send you one if you are stuck, but won't be able to send it until Monday. If noone can help, email me on soapboxgirl@hotmail.co.uk

3. missied

missied New commenter

Sorry I don't have an electronic version but maybe you could contact a neighbouring school. I frequently copy qca mark schemes for other schools.

4. I don't suppose anyone could email me an electronic copy, it's rather elusive
    Deputy@moorlands.southampton.sch.uk

Many thanks
    Peter Roberts

5. star9

star9 New commenter