1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 5 probability games

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Frances1985, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for probability games for a y5 class. The objective is that they use the language of probability which we will have gone through before playing the games. Have trawled through TES and google but really not sure what is good and what isn't as I'm a student teacher so have never taught this before. Class are quite mixed ability, ranging from level 3 to level 6 so it's difficult finding games that will suit everyone. Have any of you used any really good ones in the past that would be worth a try?

Thanks

2. Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for probability games for a y5 class. The objective is that they use the language of probability which we will have gone through before playing the games. Have trawled through TES and google but really not sure what is good and what isn't as I'm a student teacher so have never taught this before. Class are quite mixed ability, ranging from level 3 to level 6 so it's difficult finding games that will suit everyone. Have any of you used any really good ones in the past that would be worth a try?

Thanks

3. Joi

Joi New commenter

4. jubilada

jubilada New commenter

I recently used a game for 2 players called "Probably" which I downloaded from www.beam.co.uk free maths of the month resources. I do supply and find it a useful site. You may find what you are looking for there.