1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5 Optional Tests

Discussion in 'Primary' started by icclejen, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am looking for a copy of the question booklet (for the children to fill in) for the Year 5 Optional SAT "Footprints in Space". We have no copies left in school but lots of copies of the actual reading stimulus.
    We did used to have test base but didn't renew our licence! Thank you to any one who can help, my email is jellybaby6@hotmail.com

Thanks
    x

2. I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am looking for a copy of the question booklet (for the children to fill in) for the Year 5 Optional SAT "Footprints in Space". We have no copies left in school but lots of copies of the actual reading stimulus.
    We did used to have test base but didn't renew our licence! Thank you to any one who can help, my email is jellybaby6@hotmail.com

Thanks
    x

3. bump xxx

4. Hi
    I'm trying to get hold of the Year 5 Teacher's Guide booklet for Footprints in Space, which has the mark scheme in. Any idea where I can get a copy?

Thanks