1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Year 5 Optional Sat's Papers 2003? Please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sammydee, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Hi there folks,
    I am beginning to think that the Year 5 2003 Optional sat's for Literacy and Maths are a myth - can't locate them anywhere, but could really do with them.
    Do any of you fine people out there know where I can find them?
    Would truly appreciate your help!

Thanks[​IMG]

2. Do you want all the Maths and English or just particular parts?

3. I am really looking for Maths and English, but anything would be a help.
    [​IMG]

4. Will send them all to you. Have you email address to send to?

5. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Are the 2003 papers the ones we did last year? I know they've been the same for a while.

6. Hi
    If possible, could you please email me the Y5 2003 Maths paper B (calculator allowed).
    Many thanks
    ajkevern@yahoo.co.uk

7. Hi

I am looking for maths A, B and Mental papers too. Could you email them to me too?

Thanks

andyknox1@hotmail.com

8. Hi,
    I'm really in need of the 2003 Yr 5 SATs optional tests. I need all of them, left them out over half term ready for this term and they appear to have been binned....mortified!

My email address is soph3443@hotmail.com

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Many thanks :)

9. Hi

I'm in desperate need of these papers for early next week too.

I have managed to track down the maths and reading ones. (in a box in a pile of papers in a very dark cupboard...so if anybody is in need of those do let me know!!)

But I would be eternally grateful if anybody could forward me the writing, spelling and teacher's guide. Many thanks in advance,

Mia (amills19@wsgfl.org.uk)

10. Hi Murrayforest,
    If you wouldn't mind please could you e-mail the 2003 year 5 optional SATS for English and Maths, as well as the mark scheme.
    It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    zoealldis@hotmail.co.uk

11. Hi Murrayforest,

Can I jump on the bandwagon too and ask you to email all of the papers (plus teachers guides if you have them) over to me please? My email address is indulgenceevening@gmail.com

Thanks

12. I hope you don't think I am being cheeky, but would it be possible for anyone to send year 5 optionals to my email as well?? We only have year 6 practice papers here and cannot use them as they are used to assess throughout year 6 next year so they mustn't have already done them!

juliepope17@aol.com

Thank you

13. Hi Murrayforest,
    Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but is there any chance you could send me the English and Maths Optional SATs please?
    getrichquick1@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance!

14. Hi,

Would it be possible to get a copy of these too? Amy_rebecca147@yahoo.co.uk if someone would mind sending it on :)

15. Hi,

I am also in need of the year 5 2003 reading mark scheme if you have it? ceri_b87@hotmail.com. Many thanks!

16. Hi,
    Would you be able to send them all to me?

I will be eternally grateful!

ladykel2004@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

17. Hi
    If anyone has the 2003 mark scheme for Footprints in the sand could you please send it to me as well.
    Many mant Thanks

bector2005@hotmail.co.uk

18. Hello, I'm also looking for some Year 5 2003 Optional Sat's papers: Paper B Maths and mark scheme, the mental maths questions and reading comprehension questions too. If at all possible, please could you send them to me at tantankrikri@hotmail.co.uk Thank you so much.