1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

year 5 optional sats maths papers 2006

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gunnboy567, May 17, 2012.

1. I'm after the year 5 2006 optional maths papers A & B. Would anyone be willing to scan these for me please?
    I am willing to scan & send either 2006 or 2003 papers for years 3 & 4 or the 2003 year 5 papers in return for this.
    Thank you lulu5668@hotmail.com

2. TheHappyArnold

TheHappyArnold New commenter

Do you have the mark schemes for English and Maths? I have copies of everything else but I'm not able to locate mark schemes.
    I should know by the morning whether or not I can scan the papers for you.

I'm doing supply and no one can find the mark schemes anywhere, and the IT technician isn't in until the morning to answer the scanning question. I believe there is a colour scanner, but it's located in the office and no one is familiar with how it works! [​IMG]

3. Hi Which papers do you need the mark schemes for? I would be grateful if you could try & scan the papers for me or post me copies?

4. Hi Ok if you could scan them for me it would be appreciated or if its easier post them to me?
    I have some of the mark schemes for the papers. Which ones did you need? I can have a hunt around for them.

5. TheHappyArnold

TheHappyArnold New commenter

Hi,
    The technician is taking the Maths A and B papers home to scan to pdf over the weekend. We only have one copy of the B paper, so I can't send it.

I'm looking for the mark schemes for both English and Maths for the Year 5 2006 papers.

Thanks

6. Hi,
    Would it be possible to send me the pdf of the Maths papers for 2006 as I am unable to find them on the net -carole2323@hotmail.com
    Thank you,